- Arrows now show the creeps' direction of travel
- Tutorial screens display a 'click to dismiss' message
- Time spent display bug - negative numbers when played for over an hour - fixed
- Usage data collected on leaving the page
- Major redesign: player asked for name when game is finished loading,
- title scene buttons changed, info section revised and made more readable, credits made readable
- in-game info panel changed, which improved readability greatly
- upon winning a game, the message includes the player's name
- High scores are being collected, with player names, for to be displayed later in a high scores table
- Rowdy Scouts training level added - supposed to be easier than Warmup and probably the prettiest one, too :-) Enjoy
- Tutorial messages are displayed before individual training waves.
- Tar traps can only be upgraded to slow down by a max of 70% and monsters weak to tar will never slow down to a halt, only suffer a 90% slow at max.
- Jungle showdown level - one wave made a little tougher, however, the game starts with 450 coins instead of just 250.
- Game statistics being collected
- Problems with trap re-activation resolved. There used to be an issue with a fast monster flying over a trap laid in an intersection without being hurt by it. Now traps in intersections are guaranteed to trigger twice, no matter how fast the creeps or what game speed multiplier is selected.
- Level 3 - The Jungle Showdown - now has 20 levels, featuring all 16 different monster types. It's not exactly epic, but a well played game should busy you for about 15 minutes.
- Level 3 - The Jungle Showdown - added. However, I still need to do quite a bit of work to design it to its full epic length. It's going to be the longest level of the three. For now, only eleven waves of creeps are configured.
- Problems with creeps movement in arbitrary angles (not just horizontal/vertical direction) resolved! Now they turn corners much smoother and the overall effect is better.
- Space bar no longer serves two purposes. It now only works to cancel construction of units. Use keyboard shortcut 'N' to send Next wave of creeps.
- The ultimate defence level is tuned up, the last invasion wave is a cool end to the level.
- The code is fixed so that when tower fires, FIRST monster REALLY is the FIRST (at the head of the train), not the first one that came out. This goes for the LAST shooting strategy as well...
- Shooting strategies show info bubble with textual description of each strategy.
- Towers now fire more often. They don't miss out on an opportunity to fire just beacuse they're firing faster than clock (often problem when clock multiplied x3)
Minor improvement, closing an information panel by clicking on the X button is now somewhat more user-friendly.
- You can now choose which creeps a tower will attack! The first one in its range? The last one? The strongest one? The weakest one? It's all your choice.
- Time stops ticking away when the player enters the in-game menu.
- Finally, the way towers show their range (the blue circle) is according to my taste. The circle keeps showing for as long as the right-hand information panel is displaying info about the tower. Close the panel -> hide the circle.
- Yet another keyboard shortcut to remember (to help you with gameplay) : press W to close the currently open information panel (monster/tower/trap info). This will deselect the current unit and hide the blue range circle if visible.
- A top-secret key combination can allow you to re-send or skip creep waves. Intended to be used for development purposes.
=== older ===
- New monster added. And a proper wicked one indeed - the face of the game author Peter Perhac. Have fun shooting him up.
- Loading scene changes: replaced the old grey progress bar with some white text and a precise percentage display. However, not working on the first attempt, so fixed later.